How does it work?
- A group must have between 15 and 30 members.
- The group attends the Bayport Micro training programme.
- The 6 weeks of training teaches members how to run their group effectively. They also learn all about the Bayport Micro group lending product.
- If the group stays together and works well during the 6 weeks, it graduates from the training.
- Once they have completed the training, the group members can apply for loans that start at GHS 100.
- The loan amount can increase up to GHS 2 700 over a period of time, provided that the group members repay their loans successfully.